4th Saúde Atlântica & ISAKOS & ESSKA International Meeting - Challenges in football injuries – 22 & 23 September 2017, Porto
Abstract Submission guidelines 2017
Oral or Poster Communications
· Authors who wish to submit free communication – Oral or Poster Communications to 4th Saúde Atlântica & ISAKOS & ESSKA International Meeting - Challenges in football injuries shall follow the instructions explained on these guidelines.
· Submission of the abstract can be done at http://jornadassaudeatlantica.com/jornadas.php, until 15th of july, 2017.
· The abstract contents should be closely related to the topic of the Conference - challenges in football injuries and must be written in English, and if accepted, the oral presentation has to be in English as well.
· The free communications must be original and are the sole responsibility of the authors;
The abstract must contain a maximum of 400 words, preferably presenting the following structure:
• Title (written in capital letters and without abbreviations) and names of authors
All the abstracts should include an English-language short biography of the first author, affiliations, academic degree, profession and email.
• Oral or Poster Communications selected will be presented, by one of the authors (can be the first author or one of the co-Authors), that shall complete his registration before 31 of July of 2017.
• The assessment and selection of the abstracts is under responsibility of the scientific commission of the 4th Saúde Atlântica & ISAKOS & ESSKA International Meeting - Challenges in football injuries. The authors
Until 28th July 2017 the authors of the abstracts submitted will receive a notification for acceptance or not acceptance. In turn, the scientific commission will recommend which form of presentation is most suited to your work and reserves the right to make this final decision.
• If necessary the scientific commission will recommend you to edit the contents of the abstract submitted.
Free POSTER Communications
• Plotter print;
• maximum Size of the poster 110x90cm; minimum size 90x70cm;
• Contents should allow reading at 1,5 meters of distance;
• Posters should be put in proper place (previously communicated to the authors) before 10:00 am of the 22nd of September;
• poster oral presentation should not exceed 5 minutes and the author must speak in English.
Free oral communications
• All the accepted abstracts for free oral communications should be given for upload, at the helpdesk, at least 2 hours before the beginning of the session.
• Free oral communications should not exceed 8 minutes and the author must speak in English.